Yesterday I read a post on Medium about “There are 100 day left in 2014. What will you do with them?” and decided to start my “One hundred day challenge” today.
Turning my business ideas into profit or how to start earning 1K/m in the next 100 days.
Several ideas that have been sitting at the back of my head for already 3 years:
- To publish an Exercise Book
- To devise a social media course for beginners
- To start creating simple websites for dancers as a way to showcase their work
- Organize and give workshops
- To invite advertisers to a blog I already have
Today, 26th of September, 2014 is the first day of my 100 day challenge. The idea is that I have to take action each day towards earning 1K. It doesn’t matter how small the step is. The point is to follow through, hold myself accountable and share each day my progress.
I started with my last idea and today I wrote the mail I need to send to companies interested in advertising on my blog. Now I’m waiting to be revised by NippleKavala.
Let’s see what tomorrow will bring.